Monday, September 14, 2009

How i organize my Coupons!

Hey everyone! I've had a lot of people come up to me in stores, and on other sites ask me how i organize my coupons! Well here it is!





I use the binder method to store my coupons!
This one is all my non food items and include my health items.
I store all of my club cards in business card holders. I find this the best way to always have your card with you. I also have some in my wallet.

I organize my coupons into baseball card holders so that i can see what coupons i have while in the store.
In the back i keep a sheet protector with my Extra bucks, rain checks and catalinas.
Then behind that, i have another sheet protector with my rebate forms.

This is my food coupon binder. This is where i organize all of my foods with tabs according to where they would be located in the store! such as Baking goods, canned goods, frozen items,etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment